Monday, May 11, 2009

Why I do what I do.

On Mother's Day my wonderful family let me sleep in and shower and get ready for church in peace and then served me this wonderful breakfast. There was lots of fruit and eggs and toast and the hash browns Hannah and I brought back from the Potato museum ( I promise I will blog the museum soon!!). It was wonderful.
But this is why I really do what I do!! These are my five great kids. A pretty good looking bunch if I do say so myself.
This is how I usually see them. They can be a motley crew. But I love them.
I know they look like a tough bunch but they really are sweethearts!!
I love my kids and I would not give up my job for any amount of money or fame or anything else!! Thanks for a great Mother's Day and for being the best kids ever!! Mom

No comments: