Saturday, November 26, 2011

More Thanksgiving pictures!

Tommy playing something with Luke looking on.

Kathi had us all put on name tags with our name and a word that started with the same letter to describe us. Here is David looking through a dictionary to find the right word!

Julie finally getting her food. She is usually the last because she is watching over her sugar rolls. This year I am happy to say we did not have a burnt batch!

Stina and Dale chatting over their dinner.

I love this picture of Rob's mom Barbara and his Aunt Fran visiting as they ate.

Of course we have the pictures of Hannah with her bros. Here she is with David.

And her she is with Isaac.

Rob and Sam.

Millie and Hannah. I was magnificent Millie and she was Helacious Hannah. I don't think she minded so much until she looked up the meaning of helacious!!

Luke and Kurt. Got to love that hat!

Sam and David.

Carol, Julie and Kathi hanging in the kitchen. Julie's famous sugar rolls are pictured in front of Carol. Yum!!

Rob and the questionable drink. It was a mango drink with a raw ingredient (can't remember what it was called, started with a K) and the label said it was full of love. It tasted like it was full of alcohol! So he threw it away.

Tommy plugged in and Caleb.

The boys always have a pinecone was outside. Not sure what was happening here with Caleb. Obviously not his best picture!

Frank handing out the project he and Julie have been working on for Christmas. Each family got one. I would have taken a picture of mine to show but I don't have one yet. We were not expecting Cindi and Arlee so mine went with one of them. I have been assured I will get one!
Then I will post a picture.

I thought this was a picture of David and Sam playing the piano at the school while we were cleaning up. But it is a picture of them playing the piano after we got home. Millie

1 comment:

Vip said...

Looks like you all had a great time.