Friday, January 6, 2012

Family pictures

You may recognize this picture from our Christmas cards this year. I did make the scarves!! I was planning on making one for each of us but only got 4 done. Rob is wearing Isaac's green one I made for his birthday. Maybe next year. The idea was to wear them when we go caroling. I only have three to go! I loved our red house in the background and the red leaves on the tree. Here are some others we looked at.


In front of the barn door. I think Rob is talking and I look a bit scared!

Standing in the field. Yes this is our view from the patio. Is it not beautiful? We are so blessed to live here.


One side of the chicken house. Once again Rob and I look a little stern.

The other side of the chicken house. One of the few pictures where Rob is actually smiling. I do have some really great looking kids! And they are good sports too.

If I were to choose our card picture today, this would be the one. I had it made into an 8x10 to hang in the living room. Just looking for the right frame. I am thinking black. Next...the fun photos!! Millie

No comments: