Wednesday, August 22, 2012

So, Sam is going on a mission!  I know!  We are all super excited and proud of him.  Last Sunday he gave his farewell and he was amazing.  (I am not just saying that because I am his mother!)  This week we have been doing the last minute stuff.  Still have to buy the shoes and raincoat.  We were able to go out in one morning and get all his shirts, and pants, belts and socks and a nice suit which he looks very handsome in.  And we got them on clearance because they were short sleeve shirts and summer type things!  Oh ya, he is going to the Mississippi, Jackson mission so it will be like summer most of the time!  He leaves for the MTC next Tuesday morning.  It is so hard to believe it is actually happening.  I know I will be crying like a mom at the airport but I am so happy he is going and know he will be great!  Millie

No comments: