Sunday, July 5, 2009

24 for years!!!

Today is our anniversary. Rob and I have been married for 24 years today!! This picture kind of puts it all in perspective!! (And it was taking me too long to find one of just Rob and I!!) We went Thursday to Skamania Lodge and spent the night and the whole next day together. We had a great time. Today the kids made us a really great dinner, Lasagna (home made), salad, beans, garlic bread and yes for dessert cheese cake with fresh strawberries. These have been some great years and I am looking forward to the next 24! I love you Rob!! Millie

2 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Yeah Happy 24 years!! Glad you were able to get away just to 2 of you and man the kids made dinner!! Life must be good!!

Carol said...

I love the pictures! What a great collage. 24 years, WOW time goes so fast. Love you guys.