Thursday, February 25, 2010

Olympic Fever

Okay so I have not blogged since the olympics began!! And I have no pictures to post!! They (the olympics) have taken over our lives. It is a good thing we can tvo them or else we would have to miss work and even more sleep than we already are. I don't know why they have to go until midnight every night. Our poor boys have just given in and sit and watch with us because there is only one TV in the house and it is all olympics all the time!! It is a good thing we don't have the extra channels in our package or we would have had to take a few vacation weeks and locked ourselves in until the closing ceremonies. So know until then (Sunday) it is very unlikely I will have anything new or of interest to others on my blog!!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

True That!! The Olympics have totally thrown my apartment for a loop!! We sit and watch them instead of doing our homework!! AHHHH but they are so amazing!

The VIPs said...

The Olympics are so awesome!

Vip said...

I am interested, I have been watching hockey like crazy.