Sunday, August 1, 2010

Luke's baptism

Luke was baptized by his oldest brother on Saturday. A few weeks ago Luke asked his dad if Sam was old enough to baptize someone. Rob said yes and he has the priesthood to do it. So, Luke asked Sam to baptize him. It was an emotional day for the Mom to watch her older son baptize her youngest son. A good day. I love those. There were fourteen baptized that day so it was a bit crowded but we took up two rows so I know we can't complain.

Our little family is growing up and our last child has been baptized. If only it got easier from here!

These are the family that came to be with Luke on his special day.


I love these kids. They never cease to amaze me and the fact that I am their Mother is a wonder to me. What a blessing my Heavenly Father has given me in them.

I am grateful for a forever family and the ordinances that make us one. Millie

2 comments:

Vip said...

What an awesome experience for Sam. I remember the first time I was asked to give a blessing, it was amazing. You do have a great family Aunt Millie.

Terry Tanner said...

Congratulations, Luke! What a great blessing it is to be baptized and confirmed a member of the Church and to receive the Holy Ghost. Always listen for the things the Holy Ghost tells you.
Sorry I could not attend your baptizm. I was at a family reunion in Preston, Idaho. My Great Grandmother and Great Grandfather thought being baptized was very important, too. Remind me to tell you about it sometime, OK?
Love ya,
Brother Tanner