Thursday, September 30, 2010

The lockers are in!!

So we got these lockers from our friends the Weiss family when they moved to Utah. First we had to get them to our house!! And then they sat on the patio until I got the paint. I got them primed and started to paint them and the rains came!! And they kept coming for a few days. Then we had a few hours of sunshine and Sam had a day off and he helped me get them painted. He wanted to give them the camo look and the boys all liked it so we left them. Then we had to wait until we could get them in the house. But with Rob, David and Sam they did it. (I did have to go into the other room and not watch).
But they are in the house and we are loving them. Each boy got a locker in which to put their backpack and shoes and coat and whatever else they can fit in. (Although some one seems to have left their soccer ball out!) Rob and I share the middle one. It is working really well. When something gets left out I put it in the appropriate locker or tell them to put it in their locker. And that is where it is when they go to look for it!! Yay!! Millie

1 comment:

riosfamilyinc said...

I am so jealous! Seriously, I wish I could have some. I am going to homeschool and they would be wonderful. Thank you for always keeping us updated. I forget to comment most of the time, but I always read your blog.