Friday, January 14, 2011

Some of my favorite pictures and some I don't know why they were taken.

Charlie is always up for a picture!! He is one cute kid.

Four generations: Great Grandma Julie, Grandma (or grammie as the girls call her) Cindi, Arlee and Raelynn and Ainzlee (a little scary with those eyes!).

I do not understand why a picture was taken of the pop.

Not sure what Rob is trying to show us here! Nice.

Renny? Or maybe Ike?

Paul really enjoying himself.

Not sure what Corey is looking for. You may recognize Stu and his little pink blankie in the background.

Two of my boys and I am sure the ones with the camera taking these pictures!

Raelynn swinging between the tables. It took 4 shots to get this because someone kept walking in front of the camera!

I love this picture!! Ike is so retro! Millie

No comments: