Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yes, today is my birthday!!


And I am grateful for friends and family who have remembered me today!! I have been blessed with good friends and a great family. We aren't doing the whole dinner and cake thing until Sunday because we do not have a night this week when we are all home! But when I got home from scouts and soccer gifts had been left and then my visiting teachers brought over more!! I did eat most of the chocolate dipped strawberries and do not plan on sharing the rest! And all day long my phone has beeped with messages from family wishing me a happy birthday and my phone rang also! Thanks to you all for making me feel loved and special! Millie

1 comment:

donnaR said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Millie dear, Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be, a Happy, Happy birthday to you from me...(primary is wearing off on me.)