Saturday, April 23, 2011

Is that the sun?

Yes the sun has finally shown it self in the beautiful green northwest! And we are loving it! (Yes the rain is coming again tomorrow but we are loving today!) So, if I had to say what has been my favorite spring thing this year, I would have to say baby llamas. I know how random that sounds but I have driven by this llama farm a few times this week and there are all these little woolly baby llamas. Now I will admit I am not normally a llama fan. I do not understand what they are for. I have a friend who is moving and has gotten rid of all her animals but can not find a home for her three llamas. I did not offer to take them. As I said I don't get the whole llama thing. But these baby llamas are so cute. Don't want one but I like looking at them! (Rob just brought home a hydrengea (okay sound it out!) plant. Yay! I love those. Can hardly wait to find a place to plant it.)
Happy Spring!! And Happy Easter. Millie

1 comment:

donnaR said...

So where's the picture of the babies? I wanna see a picture.