Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My baby girl is graduating from college!!

So, this weekend Rob and I are headed to Rexburg, Idaho. It is one of those get in the car and drive all day (12 to 13 hours), spend a day in Rexburg and then the next day get in the car again and drive all day to get home. Why would we do such a thing you ask. Well our little girl and only daughter Hannah is graduating on Saturday from BYU-I. Four years ago we were getting ready for high school graduation and wondering what the future held for her and now she is graduating with her degree in Child Development and starting an internship in May. It is hard to believe she is so grown up. And I am so proud of her. She made a plan and has stuck with it. It will be fun and exciting and a little scary to see what she plans next and then to watch her do it!! She is such a great young lady. (I would post a picture but you know, my stupid computer!) Hannah, I love you and I am so proud and blessed to be your Mom!! See you in 2 days! Millie

2 comments:

Hannah said...

oh my gosh! I can't wait and I'm so ready to be done!!! You're the best. And it definitely will be an adventure to see what comes next...cause I dunno what's happening!!!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Have a fun and safe trip!!