Sunday, August 7, 2011

Random pictures I did not get to blog!

This is the mother deer with her twin fawns that lives near us.

Here she is again and still not easy to see. She was a little skiddish with the babies around.

Our field trip group on Luke's trip to Lalooska lodge. All of my children have made this trip in the third grade but this was the first one I got to go on. Always before I was pregnant or had a little baby!

Isaac's last band concert of the year. He is always in the back and hard to see. He plays a mean trombone.

Coming to the snake river near you.....Li'l Millie!

Isaac riding the mechanical bull in Weiser.

Luke riding the mechanical bull in Weiser.

We always take this picture (okay, maybe not always, but for several years now) while watching the parade in Weiser. Just had the three of them again this year.

This Rob enjoying the parade. I think I have several pictures like this one also. You can see we were sitting with a pretty fun bunch!

Luke kind of with the keebler elf! They are in the same picture anyway.

This is my table display in the living room. I put it together for the 4th and love it so it stays! Just a lot of random things that are red, white and blue and family.

Hannah, me and mom!! Love this picture! Millie

No comments: