Thursday, October 27, 2011

I found so different sized jars in the basement and thought it would be fun to fill them with candy to use as a Halloween decoration.

I got gummy worms and chocolate eyeballs and of course candy corn and those peanut butter candies that come in black and orange paper.

The problem is as soon as I put the candy in jars and put it out it always disappears. And within a few days and sometimes a few hours the cute display is all gone. So this year I glued the lids on to the jars. I must admit this was not my idea, it came from Hannah. It was funny the first time each of the boys tried to open the jars! David has managed to get a few of the lids off just to see if he could. The others think the lids are still glued on and leave them alone. And the candy is still there except for the peanut butter eyeballs because I could not find a lid that fit the jar! Happy Halloween! Millie

No comments: