Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas

We, as a family are grateful for the wonderful gift of our Savior Jesus Christ. On our piano we have a plaque with a statement by Neal A Maxwell that reads:

"Each of us in an innkeeper who decides if there is room for Jesus"
As we celebrate his birth, we are striving to remember to make room for for him in our hearts and in our home. It's not always and easy thing to do but we feel his love and peace in our hearts when we do. We wish for you and yours a wonderful Christmas season and hope that you are able to find room for the Savior of the World in your hearts. We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year.

With Love,

The Henrikson's

Rob, Millie, Hannah, Sam, David, Isaac and Luke

4 comments:

Guiarony said...

Happy new year!

MaudieV said...

Hey, Welcome to the blogging world. Follow my link to my page and then you can check on the rest of my family. We have enjoyed having Hannah here. WE love you all.
Maudie

Hannah said...

Hey Family!!!! I've set up my blog too!! YAY!!! yours looks great!!! I love you!

donnaR said...

This is the blog I have been waiting for! I will be so glad to keep up with your family and know what you are up to.

Donna Fay