Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We made it to January!

Whew!! I was beginning to wonder if we would make it to January!! We have had an unbelievable winter for us. And just when we think the snow is all gone we wake up to more!! Today there is no snow but lots of flooding and rain, rain, rain. Or maybe that is just my tears cause I miss Hannah!! She made it back to Rexburg thanks so much to her Aunt Maudie and Uncle Rick. I don't know what we would do with out them. I had a friend of Hannah's tell me Sunday that she was getting into IF real late on Monday and if her flight was delayed she didn't know if anyone would want to pick her up. I thought, she needs an Aunt Maudie and Uncle Rick!! We love you guys!!
With everyone in school things are busy around here but always quieter when Hannah is gone!! I have a long list of things to get done around the house. We shall see just how much actually gets done!! I need to pretend we are moving and fix up everything the realtor would want done!! And then do it!! Maybe I'll put a sign out front and see what happens! Maybe I'll just start with getting the Christmas decorations put away!!

3 comments:

MaudieV said...

Thanks for the shout out. It always makes us feel good. We had a great time with Hannah. She found out how boring Aunt Maudie & Uncle Rick really are. I'm so glad both of you are up on the blogs. I feel like I'm intruding on your lives and I LOVE IT!!!!

Hannah said...

good job on your first blog post mom!!! i'm so proud of you! you're growing up! haha I love you and miss you too!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Cute blog, way to go Millie!! Love it! It was so nice to see you guys too even though it seems too be way too short! I knew it was rough with the weather and all, so thanks so much! I know Derek was really happy you all made it! Things are great here, just busy with the new year! Hope you get all you little projects done! Good luck! Love you!!