Thursday, November 26, 2009

Things I am thankful for...

...a warm dry place to spend the day.
...family close by.
...Mom's sugar rolls (she is the sticky bun lady!!)
...my kids and husband who were great today.
...having the missionaries stop by and share their experiences of being at a missionary conference with Elder Holland. (We have two really great missionaries serving in our ward right now.)
...that we are all healthy and have thus far avoided all the various flues out there.
...reading Hannah's blog and what my kids are grateful for. (Man I love those kids!!)
...living in this country.
...having the gospel in my life.

Happy Thanksgiving!! Here come the holidays!! Millie

1 comment:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Hopefully we can all get together sometime soon! It has been FOREVER!