Sunday, April 25, 2010

Strawberry Scones.....Oh Ya!!

I saw this recipe on someone's blog while blog hopping and thought I would try to make them. They are scones with strawberries and chocolate chips in them and then drizzled with chocolate. They don't look as pretty as the ones on the blog but man were they good!!

Here I am with my masterpiece standing in front of the mess made while trying to make them. They were a lot of work. I thought I might take some to my visiting teaching sisters but they did not make it through the day!! (I do have 5 guys living in my house!!) This is my really cute apron that Rob's mom made me for my birthday. It does clash a little with my orange striped shirt (which i got for $1.56 at Old Navy in my 20% off bag!!) but it did save my shirt from flour and strawberry juice. (And for the record I was not wearing orange to support the Phoenix Suns, we are strickly a Blazer family. I was wearing it to go to Isaac's soccer game and Battle Ground's colors are orange and black. I also have on my orange boots which you can not see as they are on my feet not pictured in this photo.)

3 comments:

donnaR said...

I wanna see the boots!

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said...

You ALWAYS make good food when I'm not home! Sigh...