Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ginger bread houses!

So last night we gathered for the annual Henrikson gingerbread house making. Stu joined us!

Luke with his creation. Not sure what it is but it fits Luke!

Isaac and his apartment house.

David and his.....house.

Hannah goes for simple and sweet.

Sam's is always the house we look at for ideas and wonder why I didn't think of that.

Stu with his original design....

Yes it is an outhouse complete with a hole in the seat, a roll of toilet paper and well....ya that too.
Millie

3 comments:

riosfamilyinc said...

Though I loved all the houses, i think the outhouse deserves most creative.

Carol Brown said...

LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT THE OUTHOUSE!!!!!!!! That is tooooo funny.

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Thanks for inviting me over...I laughed my head off. Tell Sam that next year I'm stealing his snow idea.