Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I signed up to give blood for our stake blood drive. I have not given blood for three years because the last few times I went my iron was too low and after a day of drinking a ton of water so I would be hydrated and making a million trips to the bathroom, they wouldn't take my blood. So I decided to make sure my iron was up.

This is my new favorite breakfast. Someone said eat cream of wheat, it is iron fortified. So I did. I like my cream of wheat with a little butter and brown sugar.

Then I remembered the frozen blueberries in the freezer. WOW! The blueberries cool off the hot cereal and the hot cereal defrosts the blueberries. It is amazing! Oh and my iron was up and I did not drink all that water for nothing and I was able to give blood. That always makes me feel so good. It is the best gift to give. Millie

No comments: