Saturday, December 31, 2011

Off to Grandma's House

On Christmas we went to church and then came home to change. Then we were off to Grandma Julie and Grandpa Frank's for Christmas dinner. Here are Sam and David ready to go!

Hannah managed to get a picture with each of her brothers. Here she is with David.

With Sam. (As you can see in the background we have quite a mole hill problem going on!)

With Luke and the new hat Hannah bought him.

With Isaac.

And even with her Dad!

I got a picture with David, not sure why. And seem to have missed the memo that we were all wearing blue to Grandma's. I wore my new red fleece I forgot I bought until putting out the Christmas things.

And here they all are. What a great looking bunch! Next will be the pictures of the crew at Grandma's. Millie

No comments: