Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A special day for Renny and Katie

I wish I had a picture for today. We went to the temple with my little brother Renny and his wife Katie. It was their first time through. It was a very special day to be in the temple. My mom and dad work Tuesdays so everyone knew them. And we kept seeing people we knew. Renny's bishop and his wife and the couple that taught them their temple prep classes came from Redmond to be with them. I am so proud of Renny and Katie. They have come a long way and worked hard. I look forward to going back to the temple in April with them as they are sealed to each other and their children. What a blessing the gospel is. What a blessing it is to have a temple near. What a blessing it is to know our families can be sealed together and be literally forever families. Millie

No comments: