Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A sob story

What is it with Hallmark movies? It does not seem to matter how corny they are or unbelievable, they always get you crying in the end. Tonight I watched The House with Luke while Rob and Isaac were at a Blazer game and David was at Mutual. Sam was supposedly doing chemistry homework, but I think he was secretly watching the movie also. So, I am fine up until the last 10 minutes when the main character Ruth collapses during the court case and is taken to the hospital. Her daughter and son are told the cancer has spread to far and she only has a month to live. Of course her daughter saves the day and wins the case and promises to continue to take care all the homeless people and Billie writes a book about Their House and Ruth dies. Of course I am a mess!! Poor Sam and Luke!! Of course that is when Hannah chooses to call home and I am crying. Oh well. I doubt it will stop me from watching them!! I do recommend this one!! Millie

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I don't know if I mentioned this one on my list of reasons I love you...my mom always cries during movies or even commercials. It's cute. :)