Saturday, July 10, 2010

Chocolate peanut butter cup cake....Yum!

I saw this recipe on a blog and made a copy of it. It sat in the drawer with the other recipes I have thought I would make for a few weeks and then an occasion came when I thought I am going to make that cake.

It has peanut butter cups in the cake and then on the frosting as well. And I must say, it was delicious. We took it to a 4th of July barbecue and brought only a little slice home.

My kitchen was kind of a mess afterwards!! It takes a few dishes to put it all together. But I must say it was well worth the work and the mess. Millie

4 comments:

Hannah said...

I'd like to place an order for a chocolate peanut butter cup cake for 2 weeks from now. The occasion? A Welcome Home Party for your lovely daughter.

The Henriksons said...

Your order is noted and I will see what I can do about filling it!! Mom

MaudieV said...

You could bring one to Idaho on your trip through. We could help eat it.

The Hardy Things in Life said...

OHHH Yummy that looks delicious!!