Saturday, July 3, 2010

This ones for you Cindi!! People who are still coming to fiddle festival!!

You know him, you love him....Duck man!!

Yes, Grandma Hippie is still alive and at the contest. (You should have seen me trying to get a picture of her!! Hannah finally got one where you could tell who it was! I would not make a good paparazzi!)

And these guys. Remember how cute we use to think they were! I tried to get Darren Meeks too but he won the accompianist who was on stage the most and I think he was out spending his money on beer! Do you remember how we use to collect their broken guitar strings and make jewelry to hang on our badges!! What silly girls. Do we look as old as these guys? I like to think not!! Missed ya sis! Millie

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Let me just second that No Mom, you would not make good paparazzi...And I don't think you really emphasized what I went through to get that picture of Grandma Hippie who looked like she was going to eat me after I took the picture...but it was fun stalking people with you. Man, I should've stalked Scott!!!! hahahaha LOVE YOU!