Thursday, July 1, 2010

More pictures from fiddle week...


In the mornings Rob and Isaac were at the school working and Luke and I hung out at the trailer. Luke did a lot of drawing and playing. I worked on the afghan I am making for Hannah. It is going to be beeauuteeful. It looks like rainbow sherbert!! I just hope I can find the yarn to finish it!! I bought all they had before I left and it is not done yet.

Isaac hanging at the trailer!!

Rob hanging at the trailer!! It must be dinner time cause that and sleeping time are the only times Rob is at the trailer!! They keep him busy.

The kids on the way to the movies on Friday.

Waiting for the movie to start. We saw Toy Story III and I would highly recommend it to every one!! It was sooooo good. (And yes I did cry at one point, but so did Hannah and Rob!!)

This is the movie Isaac and Luke want to see now. And I mean now like tomorrow!! We will see.

Sam and Dave are sure it is not going to be any good compared to the cartoons. We shall see. We are kind of big avatar fans. We have seen them all (except for Rob).

Luke and Isaac watching their gumballs come out.

We had lunch at Idaho pizza. It was very good. We just had to wait a long time for our pizza.

Luke entertained himself playing with the local wildlife!!

Rob and Frank relaxing after the Friday night show. One more day to go and they get to sleep in on Saturday morning before breakfast at McDonalds and the parade!!

Hannah and Grandpa!! This is one of my favorite pictures of the week.

The ladies at the parade!!

The boys and grandpa. Another favorite picture from the week.

And last but not least the ride home on Sunday. This is how we all feel after a fun filled week in Weiser and the Fiddle contest!! Millie

1 comment:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Love the pictures!! What a fun time!!