Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sam got his wisdom teeth out!

On Wednesday Sam got his wisdom teeth out. He did really well. I wish I had gotten a picture of him at the oral surgeon's, he was doing this funny little grin and laughing (actually it was more like a giggle!). He was pretty fun for the first hour or so! Then the meds kicked in and he slept a lot of the afternoon. Here he is with his cold pack.


Here he is the next day. Notice there is absolutely no swelling or bruising. You could not even tell he had had surgery until he talked or tried to open his mouth wide. He did really well. Got very tired of just soft foods and pushed it a little on the second day and paid for it!! (I think he was also trying to show off for the girl friend while they made cinnamon rolls which he did not get to eat!) But he is now one step closer to getting those mission papers done!! Yay!! Millie

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm sure Sam is really going to appreciate that first photo! hahaha But I'm glad he is doing well now, wish I'd been there for the giggling :)

Vip said...

I have a picture of me the next day and I have huge cheeks. Everyone thought that I looked like a chipmunk. Sam will be happy that he doesn't have a picture like that.