Sunday, November 21, 2010

Things I am thankful for day three....

The priesthood. This year has been a big one for my guys. Luke turned 8 and was baptized. Isaac turned 12 and was given the aaronic priesthood and ordained a deacon. David turned 16 and was ordained a priest. (okay so really cool side note, today Sam and David blessed the sacrament. A very proud moment for this mom to see her two boys up there together!) Today Sam was received the melchezidek priesthood and was ordained an Elder. (Ya a super proud moment for this mom.) And about a month ago Rob was called to be the bishop. (And to show you how good they are, the boys put their white shirts and ties back on when dad got home so mom could take the picture. Tried to get it without the pajama bottoms and jeans! Needed Luke to be a little taller.) So I am very proud of my guys and thankful to have the priesthood in our home. Millie

2 comments:

MaudieV said...

I am thankful for your thankful posts. They remind me of those things I am thankful for. Congrats to Rob for his new calling. He will be a great bishop.

Vip said...

That is awesome! Congrats to Uncle Rob, he will do great. Your family is so awesome.