Thursday, February 17, 2011

Family Reunion

We are planning a Julie Mecham-Frank Eisenhauer family reunion for this summer. The dates are August 10 thru 13. It will be in the Vancouver, Washington area. We would love to have all those related to Frank and Julie join us. We will also be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary (I know it already happened, but this is for extended friends and family) on the 13th of August. We are still in the beginning stages of planning but will gladly make room for all who can make it. And if you have family members who are not bloggers (unbelievable!) could you get this info to them! There is also reunion face book page! Thanks! Millie

5 comments:

Vip said...

I want to be invited!

The Henriksons said...

Justin you are invited!! All the vippermans, mechams, lopshires and rios are invited. We would love to have you all there with us!! Millie

Vip said...

Sweet, I will check my schedule but maybe I can talk mom into going and then bum a ride with her.

MaudieV said...

Rick and I plan to be there. Put us on the list!!!!

The Henriksons said...

Will do!! I hope you can all come. We would love to see you. Millie