Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Bathroom

This was my cute bathroom. I loved this bathroom and I loved this tub.

But now it looks like this. We are doing a remodel and putting in a shower because Rob's mom is moving in with us after her hip surgery later this month.

Before, cute bathroom with cute tub. And yes the lid is always up!! There are 5 male persons living in this house and only one female at the time so, the lid is up. At least the seat is down!! Good boys!

And now!! This is where the big old ugly shower will go. Maybe I can find a cute shower curtain. Maybe one with an old tub on it! Oh well, people are more important than things. Millie

2 comments:

Vip said...

Aunt Millie, I can let you know what the "big change" is here just not on my blog. People from my work check my blog and I can't have them finding out until it is time. I am headed back to school this summer. Becky and I will be moving probably to Pocatello to go to ISU where I can finish my teaching degree and teach high school. We have felt the Lords hand in our lives and in a few weeks when I announce it and tell the story you will see the blessings that we have received from this.

Hannah said...

Mom you are AMAZING! And the best example in my life. I love you! You are a great woman. Love love love you!