Monday, February 21, 2011

A run in with a razor!

So, Rob and I were out on Saturday night (our date night consisted of dropping David and James at the dance and then going to Lowes to buy a shower curtain and rings and a toilet paper holder. Then to Walmart to pick up a few needed items!!) We get this call from Sam while waiting at the drive thru at Burgerville for our milkshakes. He says that Luke had a run in with a razor. As visions of blood and such ran thru my head he said it only involved his hair. Sam than sent us a picture of the damage. It was decided a haircut was in order!!
Luke before the incident with a razor (and yes it was my razor I keep in the shower!).

The area affected by the run in with the razor.

And Luke now!! Not to happy about it! But he says he can feel his hair growing in and believes that in two weeks it will be all grown back in! Good luck with that Luke! Millie

1 comment:

riosfamilyinc said...

Oh this reminds me of a time when someone snuck into my room in the middle of the night and cut my bangs. I was horrified and of course it took forever for them to grow out.