Sunday, September 25, 2011

One of my favorite people.



I think President Uchtdorf is a rock star. I am not kidding. Hannah and I went to the Relief Society broadcast last night. Our stake put on a light supper, Hawaiian hay stacks, one of my favorites and Cindy Cheney made her curry chicken to put on it, another favorite. They had this platter of desserts at each table and they were very good. It was fun to see friends and visit with people you don't see all the time and meet some new sisters. We put together these cute little gifts made out of little disposable diapers for a humanitarian project. But the very best part of the evening was President Uchtdorf's talk. I loved every minute of it and it was like he knew all the things I need to hear at this time. I just sat there after words feeling like prayers had been answered and I know where to go from here. I am really pumped for General Conference this next weekend. Can hardly wait to hear what I need to hear!! Millie

No comments: