Saturday, September 3, 2011

Yesterday was my sister Cindi's birthday. We won't say how old she is because I am older! We were at the beach so, today I am sending a Happy Birthday post because I am not together enough to have got it ready the day before!! (In my defense I did try to call and left a singing message on her machine and then sent her a text on her actual B-day!) Happy Birthday Sis!

None of the pictures are of Cindi alone because I don't think there are any of those!


She was just so cute! (You have got to love the knee highs!)

Can you find her in this picture? Yes there she is right beside Dad. No that is Lorna, on the other side of dad!

Yes these are two lovelies!

With Mom during Mother's Week at Ricks.

Wedding Day!!

At the fiddle contest. You have got to love the eighties or maybe early nineties look!

Our tye dyed year!

At grandma and grandpa's.

Weiser again!

With Joanne and Edrea.

With the first grandbaby.

With the second grandbaby.


In December at the 50th dinner, the plates represent Ben on his mission and Derek and Stephanie.


Her table at the big 50th party. She got two tables!! She does have two married kids and the only grand kids, so we gave her a little slack, but not much!

Watching the 50th video.

Remember all the pictures like this we have of mom!!

And this is how you usually see her now with a grand daughter on her lap!! Happy Birthday Cindi. I love you!! Millie

No comments: