Sunday, September 18, 2011

Why is it.....

....my children range in ages from 22 down to 9 and yet we can still really enjoy a play structure?
We had a picnic at a park and got to to spend some time just playing.


The swings are always a big hit no matter your age obviously.

I love this. It looks like Isaac is tipping over the slide with Luke on it. I am pretty sure he is not and it is just an optical illusion.

David got stuck in a tire!

Hannah having fun.

Luke thinks the slide is a big skate board.

Not sure what Isaac is trying to do here!

Oh, this is how you do it.


Going back up for another try.

Sam showing off.

Luke making it to the bottom.

Some people are very cautious....

...and very slow.

And some people can't wait!

We were trying for a Christmas card pose. They were mostly yelling at me to hurry!

I am pretty sure we will not be using these for our Christmas card! But we had a lot of fun. Just shows you are really never too old for a slide! Well I guess if you can't get to the top you are too old and we have not got to that point yet! Millie

No comments: