Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 Random things about Rob

1. I think i t would be cool to be a the front man (Lead Singer) for a Rock and Roll band.

2. I love doing fast Offering route's with Sam and Dave.

3. My favorite season of the year is Fall. Think about it...Football season, the beginning of NBA (go Trail Blazers). Halloween, Thanksgiving...My birthday... and Christmas. The leaves changing colors. You get the idea.

4. I am not working in my dream job.

5. My Dream job would be to own my own Music Studio ( right here on our 10 acre farm) and make music all day, and of course sell my music for millions of dollars...to adoring fans.

6. I love to read poetry, I also dabble in writing poem's mostly for my lovely wife Millie.

7. I wanted my first child to be a boy, his name was going to be Seth.

8. I am eternally grateful to my Father in Heaven for his insight. For He brought a beautiful little girl to me as my first child and she has changed my life forever. Her name is Hannah.

9. I now have four boys and non of them are named Seth. What was I thinking 20 years ago...

10. I love to watch my kids play Soccer.

11. I don't particularly enjoy coaching soccer, but I do it because I love my kids.

12. My favorite thing to do is to hang out with Millie, it doesn't matter what we do.

13. I hate working on cars.

14. I love going to the movies, and I don't like watching movies twice unless I am watching it with someone else that hasn't seen it before. Well...unless it's a really good movie.

15. There is nothing like going to a BYU football game in Provo. I was blessed to go to several while attending BYU.

16. I would like to own a second home at the Oregon or Washington coast.

17. Being a parent is very hard...but also the most rewarding thing I have ever done.

18. I hate Moles, I currently have over 100 mole holes in my yard.

19. I love that my mom lives next door to me. She is a great blessing to me and my kids.

20. I have a goal to lose at least 80 lbs in 2009.

21. I think going to rock concerts are over rated, unless you have a front row seat. too much money when you spend most of your time looking at the artist on a huge screen because they are so small looking on a stage. I saw two concerts that were highlights in my life. My number one was the Nickel Creek concert with Hannah and my number 2 was the Eagles concert with Jeff(my brother).

22. My favorite speaker at General Conference is Elder Jeffery R Holland. I miss Neal A Maxwell....

23. I like to read books but it takes up a lot of time that I don't normally have. My favorite books are Fantasy ie, Eragon, The Shannara series, Lord of the rings etc...

24. Sting is one of my all time artists.

25. I want to go on a mission, or two or three with Millie when I retire.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

That was fun to read Dad! I enjoyed it!!! Nickle Creek is the one and only concert I've been to and I loved it! Every time I listen to Nickle Creek I think of you and that fun night. and I'm glad that you are happy i'm me, Hannah and not Seth! Love you!