Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Dentist

Today Luke and I went to the dentist. Luke is probably the only 6 year old who loves the dentist!! He gets so excited when he gets to go. He actually counts down the days on the calendar. I am not sure who's kid he is. I have never been a fan of the dentist. Even when I am going in for just a cleaning I sit there with my hands clenched. We even have a great dentist, Rob's cousin Chuck. Luke loves him. He had two fillings today and was still excited. The girls (well they are really women) love him. He always leaves with a bag of goodies. (Maybe that is why he likes the dentist so much!!) What I can not understand is why when I didn't have any teeth bothering me and he wanted to replace some fillings that did not look good to him, and now my mouth and teeth where he was working hurts!! It does not seem right. Millie

3 comments:

The VIPs said...

ugh. I have a panic attack when I think about taking Audrey to the dentist- hopefully she'll be like Luke!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

I can't believe he loves the dentist, who loves the dentist!? But I am sure that is a good thing because then he isn't crying before you even get there! haha! RaeLynn has been once and well she did really well, but I am not too sure what she will think the next time! It was really awesome of Hannah to watch the girls! RaeLynn really likes her a lot!

riosfamilyinc said...

I was the same way when I was younger, well I still am. I love the dentist. I love the clean feeling of teeth. My sisters would cry to my mom and think of every excuse possible to not have to go.