Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Day in the Life of a Storm Trooper


Luke loves to dress up in costumes. He always has. He use to wear capes everywhere we went and so I had him wear bandannas so they would not get caught in doors or drag in puddles. He had them in all colors and had to wear specific ones to be specific super heroes and to go with certain shirts. But he has stopped wearing capes and so I made them into a quilt for him for Christmas. He still loves to put on costumes and his friend Hayden gave him a bag full of Star Wars costumes. On this day he chose to be a storm trooper ( he says he is a clone soldier).

Is he not the cutest storm trooper ever!! I mean clone soldier!! I don't know what we would do without Luke to keep us entertained and on our toes!! Millie

2 comments:

Hannah said...

hahaha, I'm raw...I'm not cooked all the way. :)

The Hardy Things in Life said...

So much fun! Sounds like it is never boring at your place!