Wednesday, April 22, 2009

YEAH Hannah is Home!!


Why is it so fun having Hannah home?

1. She is so bubbly and happy and dances around and gets the boys to dance around with her.

2. We watch Jane Eyre during the day and then again at night with Rob!!

3. Movie quoting.

4. Funny picture taking.

5. She loves to go shopping even if it is to Costco and Winco.







6. Did I mention funny picture taking?

7. Doing buns of steel, well it is kind of fun, well not fun but we do do it.

8. She loves the sunshine and wears toe rings.

9. She is a lot of help around the house and just plain helpful.

10. Cause I love her a lot and miss her when she is gone. I love knowing she is in her room at night when I go to bed. Millie

1 comment:

Vip said...

I am happy for you that Hannah is home. It sounds like you all have a good time when she is there. We have enjoyed the few times that we have been able to see her on her way home.