Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Boys!!

I love this picture of Orey and Doug sitting on my dad's (Frank) lap at the Mechams. I do not know which baby is which!! But I love Dad's red stripped shirt and there are those curtains again!!

Orey and Doug standing in front of Rosie!! Who did not love that old volkswagen van?

This is my favorite picture!! They look like little men. Doug is on the left and Orey on the right. What cuties!! This love seat is now at my parents house and once again those curtains are the background. Are you getting tired of the old pictures? Maybe I'll take a break from them, they are just so fun. Millie

4 comments:

The VIPs said...

loving the old family photos, keep em coming! Justin's stealing that one of Grandpa's VW bus.

donnaR said...

Oh, yes I love to see them. They are not pictures I have ever seen before.

Ariane said...

I'm loving the old family photos too! Don't stop.

MaudieV said...

I love the pics. Give me a couple of weeks to get school behind me and I'll start adding some of my old pics. It'll be fun. Here is a story about those two boys by the VW van. AFter my reception I found a gift from those two. it was a rolling pin with 'His' painted on it. I still have it. gotta love those boys.