Sunday, August 16, 2009

THANK YOU MAUDIE!!!!

I do want to thank my great aunt Maudie (meaning she is a great as in really good aunt not great as in a generation back aunt) for letting me know who guard2004_77 is!! I have met Ashlee, Marc's wife and think she is great!! And I have read her blog by getting there through Maudie's blog!! So I just want to welcome her as a follower and hope to have a picture up there real soon so that I recognize it as her!! And now I can stop wondering and yes, because I have that bit of Mecham in me, stop worrying about who it is!! I do want to thank my great Aunt Maudie also for getting me into blogging and for all of you who blog so I can keep up with you and yours!! I wish we all lived closer so we could see each other and keep in touch personally but since we don't this is the next best thing. Love ya all!! Millie

No comments: