Monday, August 17, 2009

Now who might these lovely ladies be?

This week I am tackling the cleaning out of the room we call the library but is never actually used because I have stored too much stuff in there!! While cleaning out some things I came across a bag of pictures. Aren't these some lovely ladies all dressed up and with their babies in their arms.

And look at these beauties!! They are in back Julie Ann, Julia Fellows( I knew her as Grandma Fellows), Grandma Donna, Nancy with Marjorie and in the front Cindi with the little purse and hat. Maudie is the taller one with the hat and the lovely girl in the red shoes is Donna Faye. On the end is Millie. How fun!! And you have got to love the curtains in the background.

4 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

What fun pictures! I just love it!!

MaudieV said...

That is one bunch of good looking girls. Thanks for the memories!!!

donnaR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
donnaR said...

lol, well maybe not laugh out loud, but definately smile! What fun old pictures. I have copied them into my computer to save...You know I have one of those libraries too. I could describe it just the way you described yours.