Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More old photos and memories!!

What a cute bunch of kids. They are Maudie, Donna Faye, Millie and Cindi. In the front are Orey, Marjorie and Doug. This must have been the picture taking place. I have found a few pictures in front of this window and those curtains at the Mechams.

This was at our house in Alaska. Donna Faye, Maudie Millie, Cindi and Orey. Lorna is the baby. It must be around 1972 or 73.

This is on the sidewalk in front of the Mechams in Wendell (another place where photos seem to have been taken) Maudie with kitten, Millie, Cindi with the cute little bun on her head and Orey. I loved that willow tree in the background. We spent a lot of time under that tree and in that tree.

This is in the yard at our house in Boise. Maudie and Millie are the horse riders and Cindi is the one with little clothes on!! After my Grandparents (the Eisenhauers) divorced they both tended to give me the same gifts for my birthdays and Christmas. I guess they still thought the same. Hence the two horses.

3 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Love the old photos!! So much for to look at! I just love it!! Thanks for sharing them with us!! I will have to tell my mom to check them out, she would just love it!!

donnaR said...

I loved that willow tree too. I had so many wonderful memories. I don't know how many times I was told not to climb so high, and then finally told I could only go to a certain branch and no higher. What a disappointment.

I went to Alaska in 1973.

donnaR said...

Another thing I have wonderful memories of is the roses. They were always so beautiful and fragrant. Got pictures of the roses?