Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just out of curiosity...

I have noticed that I have a follower that I do not know. I have also noticed that they are following all the Vippermans, the Hardys, the Rios, and the Mechams. I have not been able to access their blog sight and they have no picture posted. Does anyone know who guard2004_77 is? I am just curious as to who they are and their interest in me and mine. I do not know why I find it disturbing to see that faceless silhouette on my follower list but it does. So if you have any idea who this person may be will you let me know? I would really appreciate it and can stop perseverating on it!!
Millie

2 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Hey Millie! That is so funny that you are asking about this person because I was noticing the new follower a few days ago! I have no clue who it is either!! Good Luck!

MaudieV said...

Millie, That follower is Ashlee Vipperman, Marc's wife. She doesn't know why you can't see her. She will work on it. It's too bad you can't see her blog, it means you are missing a cute vipperman baby. Love ya,