Friday, September 4, 2009

The annual Henrikson before school fashion show.

Every year before school starts we have fashion show. It started when the kids were little but they all like to put on their new stuff and show it off still! Last night we held ours so Hannah could be a part before she leaves for school. You have to picture music playing and someone announcing each person and describing what they are wearing. (Each kid picks out music for their part and some even for each outfit!!)

We should have video taped it so you could see Sam bustin his moves!! I love these argyle shirts from old navy.

Here's David with his "I am not ready to go back to school, I just want to juggle soccer balls in my backyard" look.

Issac with his "I'm going a little more dressed up today" look.

Hannah in her pretty in pink and green look.

Isaac and Luke in their "in the hood" look!!



David in his shirt mom bought for his school pictures outfit!!

Isaac sporting orange (Battle Ground school colors).

Luke doing his Mission Impossible dance!! Sorry we did not get this video taped for you!! It is truly fun to watch!! He is showing off his new converse shoes.

Sam in his GQ look!! With his billabong shirt and his brown converse shoes!!

Hannah ready to go back to school including her new shoes and bag!!

And here they all are!! I love these kids!! When did they all grow up? Millie

4 comments:

Ariane said...

What a fun tradition! I imagine it's quite the red carpet event.

donnaR said...

So glad I get to see your wonderful traditions. Even if I lived closer I'm guessing I wouldn't have. What a great family!

SL&G said...

Oh that makes me want to buy new school clothes and show them off! How fun! Love all the new looks!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Love it!! I could totally go for some new clothes!! Hope your trip went well!