Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I miss Hannah!!

We took Hannah back to BYU-I this last weekend. And now that I am home and settling back in.... I miss her!! I folded laundry this morning and found some of her clothes. Some one called from a sign up she did at the fair looking for her. The public library called to say she has books on hold. And when I went to the mail box she had mail, her conference tickets came. I shopped at Costco today and saw some cute socks I know she would love (they had some argyle ones!!)
I passed by her favorite cereal at Winco. Yes, I do miss my lovely, funny, silly, loving, exciting, wonderful daughter!! How many days til Thanksgiving break? Millie

3 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Oh man!! Total Bummer!! 77 days till Thanksgiving!! Thats not TOO long, right!! haha!! It's probably rough being there with ALL those BOYS!! Just joking!! Well if you are ever out our way you could alway stop by and hang out!! I would love the company!! We could do something crafty!! Glad the trip went well!! Hope to see you soon!!

Hannah said...

um okay mom, it's only been the first week...you aren't supposed to make me cry!!!! Good job now my eyes will be all puffy for classes tomorrow! haha, I'm kidding, sort of. I miss you too! All of you! Hugs and Kisses!

MaudieV said...

Here's an old waiting for the missionary trick. It's only 11 weeks until Thanksgiving. It sounds a little closer, like only 34 more weeks of school. Oh, well, I tried. You made me homesick for my girls. I guess I'll go leave a message on their blogs. Thanks for stopping and visiting. We love you guys.