Thursday, January 7, 2010

December pictures that never made it to a blog!!

Hannah and David some time during the holiday season!!

Isaac and Elder Gudjenov (he is from Bulgaria originally and he looks kind of like a hobbit and is about as tall as one!!) on Christmas eve.

Hannah and Charlie (with Sam in the background) at Grandma Julie's Christmas day.

Luke and Elder Lemperle with their matching aprons on Christmas Eve.

Sam and Ainzlee the night we made gingerbread houses.

Luke doing I am not sure what!! He does a lot of that!! And we love him any way!!

Raelynn with Sky (Isaac's turtle).

Rob's birthday!! I know that should have been a blog all of its own!! Sorry sweetie!! I really do love you the most!!

Sam and Luke helping with the stamps on the Christmas cards. Believe me you really don't want to know!!

And this is my favorite. Luke set up the nativity on the piano for me. I love how every one is flocked around the baby Jesus even the animals. This is how it should be!! Millie

No comments: