Friday, January 22, 2010

Family Photos that did not make it to the Christmas cards!!!

Here are a few of our pictures that did not make the cut when it came to which picture to send out to all our friends and family this last Christmas. You try to get 7 people to all look great at the same time!! Not to mention that Luke seems to have a perfect joker smile in most of them!!

And I have a problem keeping my eyes open!!

You have got to love this bunch!!

And this one too!!

We tried really hard to get a good one with the tree. It just was not happening this day.


And I thought the umbrellas were a cute idea but we could not get it together.

Hope you are all having a great New Year!! From the Henriksons

2 comments:

Hannah said...

ummm I'm the only one that looked horrible in the first one...what's up with my mouth? haha, but that was a fun afternoon...

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Love the pictures, they are so fun!! I love the ones with the umbrella, so fun!! You all look good in white! Hope all is well, things have been crazy, Stuart quit Cintas and is now at Nautilus! It has been good, so we are vary thankful for this new adventure!! We need to get together, and craft or something! I found these really cute snowmen that would be so much fun! I know we should be decorating for Valentines, but they are so cute and I would still like to make them even for next year!
Check out this site!
http://theidearoom.blogspot.com/2010/01/snow-man-tutorial.html

take care, Arlee