Sunday, May 22, 2011

I love these girls (who are now young women)!!!

While Hannah was home we had a bridal shower for Janelle (second from the left) and five of my laurels were there (including Hannah my girl). When I was called to be the YW Pres I had been serving with the beehives. I came home and cried!! I told Rob these laurels scare me and I did not know what I was going to do with them. He said just love them. So, I did and I do!! I am so proud of them all (there were 17 of them at one time!) and the women they are becoming. I miss having them in my home and seeing them each Sunday because they are all grown up and gone. But when I do have the opportunity to see them and I get my hug I am reminded of the examples they have been to me and all they have done for me. So to my beautiful and wonderful laurels I say thank you and I love you! Millie

No comments: