Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Things I should have taken pictures of!!

So, this has been an eventful spring. And like usual I did not take pictures of some things I should have! David made the jv soccer team. They played 15 games and I did not take my camera to a single game! I know! What kind of mom am I? Isaac received his star advancement in scouts and again I did not have my camera with me! (I will regret that when he has his eagle court of honor and I don't have any pictures for a slide show.) Luke participated in his first ever pine wood derby. Did not have the camera there to take a picture of his car taking first place everytime it raced! We had a Henrikson mini reunion luncheon at the old school house. You got it, no pictures! Went to Hermiston for Caleb's deacon ordination did not even take the camera with me.
There are some events I did get pictures of and promise to get those blogged this week!! Millie

No comments: