Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Three of my favorite things!

Do you have these items in your home? I am in love with these things! First Gorilla glue. Okay I will admit I had seen numerous blogs where they praised this stuff. I was doubtful. It is just glue right. Boy was I wrong. We have a chair that we have used everything on and still when you picked it up by the back it came off in your hand. Used the gorilla glue and it is cured!! Glued on old crock pot back together and it is perfect! Second Goo Gone. This stuff is amazing. I am an avid goodwill shopper and as all you goodwill shoppers know they are infamous for putting their price stickers on the front of everything and those buggers do not like to come off. This stuff will take them off with an easy wipe!! Love it!! And third the flashlight. A few years ago Rob asked if he could have a big boy flashlight. So, I bought him one. It is big and heavy and a treasure to have around when the electricity goes out. It is big enough you can find it in the dark and it will actually work when you need it!! I am hoping to buy one for everyone (one at a time of course, they do cost around $25.00). Millie

2 comments:

Hannah said...

oh my gosh! you loaded pictures! YAY!

Unknown said...

I think I'll go try some gorilla glue on my chair.